Maintaining a Safe Environment for Our Clients & Therapists:
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practiced in our spas, we have implemented additional sanitisation and social distancing measures to protect the health and safety of clients and staff during this time of COVID-19.
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and spa staff.
- Ensuring therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
- Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
- Ensuring all towels are newly laundered and replaced between each client.
- Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
- Using disposable paper towel at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
- Clients can request their therapist wear a mask and/or gloves.
- Clients can request a mask and/or gloves for themselves.
- Requesting that unwell clients reschedule their treatment for a later date.
- Spas will comply with all government protocols.
Currently there are no government protocols mandating COVID-19 isolation, however for the health and wellbeing of our team members and customers, we respectfully request that you refrain from coming into spa if you have any cold/flu symptoms. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to help us stop the spread.
COVID-19 vaccination & massage treatment notice
The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) has advised that massage treatments should not be performed within three days of receiving a COVID vaccination. As such please ensure you allow at least 3 days from the time of receiving your COVID vaccination before your treatment booking. Should you need to rebook your appointment please contact the spa for assistance.